Best Times to Answer Emails While Traveling
August 22, 2022 in Facility and Management News
Whoever said the only certainties in life are death and taxes didn’t live in the age of emails. It can be hard to stay on top of your inbox when you’re traveling for work. Here are the top 10 best times to answer emails while traveling – so you can stay connected while visiting storage facilities, attending tradeshows, or purchasing your next property!
Top 10: Best Times to Answer Emails
- Early in the morning – Before the day gets too busy, but after at least one cup of coffee. We’re not monsters.
- Late in the evening – When you’ve got some downtime in your hotel room, but NOT while in bed.
- During lunchtime – Can we get a side of fries with that reply?
- While on a break – Whether it’s during a tradeshow or team meeting.
- In the bathroom – No one’s gonna ask what you were doing in there!
- During your Uber ride – Not recommended for those who struggle with motion sickness.
- Waiting at Starbucks – Stare down your screen instead of the overworked baristas.
- On the treadmill or stationary bike – During walkies only. Please don’t run and reply.
- In the shower – Hey, you gotta do what you gotta do. Just make sure your Otterbox case is secure.
- On the plane – You don’t need WiFi to whip up some drafts.
Emails are a necessary evil for work-life balance. They can be hard to stay on top of when you’re traveling, but following these tips will help you answer emails during your trip without missing important messages or tasks!
LOOKING FOR A COMPANY TO MANAGE YOUR SELF STORAGE PROPERTY?Contact Jasmin Jones