7 New Hires and Promotions as the Company Grows
February 3, 2023 in Management News
We are not slowing down over here at Absolute Storage Management! Say hello to our newest team members and congratulate some of Absolute’s veterans on their recent promotions!
Welcome to Absolute: New Team Members
Matthew Cantin Accountant
Matthew holds a Master’s in Accounting from the University of Memphis and comes to Absolute with several years of accounting experience. Matthew resides in the Memphis, TN area. He started in his new role on Monday, 12/12/2022, and we are excited to welcome Matthew to Absolute!
Marc Toussaint Regional Manager
Absolute would like to welcome Marc Toussaint to the team! Marc joins us this month as our new Regional Manager. Marc will be working remotely from his home in Pearland, Texas, and will be supervising our properties in Texas and other Mid-West markets. Marc has several years of experience in regional and executive management, including several years in leadership with a self-storage company. We are so excited to have Marc on our team and look forward to all of the wonderful things that he will accomplish! Welcome aboard!
Jenna Madak Marketing Success Manager
Absolute would like to welcome Jenna Madak to the team! Jenna joins us as our new Marketing Success Manager. Jenna will be working remotely from her home in the Greenville, South Carolina area as part of the Marketing Team. Jenna will be working directly with our properties in developing marketing plans and programs. Jenna has several years of experience in property management with administrative functions, customer service, and support. We are so excited to have Jenna on our team and look forward to all of the wonderful things that she will accomplish! Welcome aboard!
Moving Up in the Company: Team Member Promotions
Tonekia Kendall Senior General Manager
Absolute would like to congratulate Tonekia Kendall on her promotion to Senior General Manager. Tonekia started with Absolute in September of 2019 as a property manager and was promoted at the beginning of this year to General Manager. Tonekia will be directly supervising Covington Stor-It, Budget Covington, and Walton Self Storage in our Covington and Monroe, Georgia area. We are so excited to have Tonekia on our team and look forward to all of the wonderful things that she will accomplish! Congratulations on your promotion!
Carrie Holbert, SPHR Human Resources Director
Carrie, who has been with Absolute since April 2021, has quickly grown with the company, starting as an HR Generalist and then moving to HR Manager in January 2022. We are excited to announce that Carrie has accepted the role of HR Director. Carrie will be providing leadership to both the HR and Training teams. Carrie resides in the Tampa, Florida area and has her Bachelors in Business Administration – HR Management. She earned her Senior Professional in Human Resources certification in 2018.
Teresa Rosa, PHR Human Resources Generalist
Teresa, who has been with Absolute since November of 2021, was recently promoted to HR Generalist. Teresa began with Absolute as the Hiring & Onboarding Specialist and quickly jumped into learning and taking on more tasks, helping with various HR projects to completing Payroll and everything in between. Teresa resides in the Sarasota, Florida area and has earned her B.S. in Management – Human Resources. She earned her Professional in Human Resources certification in June 2022.
Tracy Stephenson General Manager
Tracy, who has been with Absolute since September 2019, has recently promoted to General Manager over Star Storage Canton and Star Storage Buford. Absolute is very excited to welcome her into her new role. Congratulations, Tracy!
Team Member of the Quarter – Q3 Winners!
We ask our team members to nominate those who really go above and beyond when displaying our core values: leadership, integrity, communication, teamwork, excellence, and dedication. These team members below excelled in our core values last quarter and were chosen as our third-quarter winners!
Property Winner – Robert “Ed” Vick
Property Manager of Chestnut Self Storage, Ed started with Absolute in November of 2019.
- “He’s so dependable, he’s always there, and giving 100%. He is always still smiling! His dedication to the property, owners, and ASM has been incredible and without fail.”
- “Ed has displayed leadership and teamwork but being a consistent and reliable resource for his team and well as his Regional Manager. Ed has been dedicated to working 6 days at his property during times of turnover. His property is clean, reports are done on time, AR’s are kept manageable. Ed is knowledgeable not just about his own property, but about all things ASM and the storage industry in general.”
Operations Winner – Eboniee Woolard
Eboniee is a Senior General Manager in the GA and AL areas who started with Absolute in November of 2021.
- “Eboniee has been amazing and always willing to help- from helping go over others financials to covering properties when needed she goes above and beyond to help anyone with anything.”
- “She’s just always willing to help, no matter what. She’s super nice and just a joy to deal with.”
- “Eboniee had the courage to learn budgets and have validation on her progress.”
- “Eboniee soaks everything that she learns and applies it throughout her journey with Absolute. She is always willing to lend a hand, be available for assistance, and will always go the extra mile.”
LOOKING FOR A COMPANY TO MANAGE YOUR SELF STORAGE PROPERTY?Contact Jasmin Jones
(833) 463-6276 x 715